[iaik-ssl]cu|| iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: server certificate rejected!

Hello!

I use JDK 1.4 (on a Windows XP machine) and IAIK's iSaSiLk APIs to open
https connections in my Java applications....

I have wrritten the following piece of code to do it:

  urlString = "https://www.verisign.com/";;
  URL url = new URL(null,urlString, new iaik.protocol.https.Handler());
  HttpsURLConnection con = (HttpsURLConnection)url.openConnection();

At the last statement I receive the following error:

iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Server certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

Why? This error doesn't appear if I use url: "https://jcewww.iaik.at/";

how come?

I hope someone can help me!

     Thanks a lot!