[iaik-ssl]cu|| Help! javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException in JDK1.4!!! (sorry...)

Sorry if I posted the message on this topic twice....but the first time
I received a strange message from the server about the attach (the image
with the description of the error). So I sent another copy of the mail
witouth the attach....anyway if the copy of the message with the attach
arrived to you you can
delete the other one and use the detailed description of the error showed by
the snapshot to solve the problem.

Sorry again for the multiple posts.

Thank you.

             Luca