[iaik-ssl]cu|| demo.SetupKeyStore does not work

I am using iaik iSaSiLk3.04 together with IAIK-JCE3.0.
 I installed both of them, configured classpath (set CLASSPATH=.;c:
\Java\iSaSiLk3.04eval\lib\iaik_ssl.jar;c:
\Java\iSaSilk3.04eval\lib\iaik_ssl_demo.jar;c:
\Java\IAIK-JCE3.0eval\lib\iaik_jce_full.jar;c:
\Java\IAIK-JCE3.0eval\lib\iaik_jce_demo.jar;%PATH%) and I am trying to run
demo application demo.SetupKeyStore. In the beginning everything seems fine
(I enter name of the file, server host name, I get messages that keys are
generated and that certificates are generated) but then I get an error

Generating 1024 bit DSA CA keypair...
Generating 1024 bit RSA CA keypair...
Generating 1024 bit DSA server keypair...
Generating 1024 bit RSA server keypair...
Generating 512 bit DH server keypair...
Generating 1024 bit DSA client keypair...
Generating 1024 bit RSA client keypair...
Generating 512 bit DH client keypair...

Generating DSA Root CA Certificate certificate ...
Generating DSA CA Certificate certificate ...
Generating RSA  CA Certificate certificate ...
Generating DSA ServerCertificate certificate ...
Generating RSA ServerCertificate certificate ...
Generating DH-DSA ServerCertificate certificate ...
Generating DH-RSA ServerCertificate certificate ...
Generating DSA Client Certificate certificate ...
Generating RSA Client Certificate certificate ...
Generating DH-DSA Client Certificate certificate ...
Generating DH-RSA Client Certificate certificate ...
An error occured:
java.security.KeyStoreException: Crypt failed: java.lang.SecurityException:
Unsupported keysize or algorithm parameters
     at iaik.security.keystore.IAIKKeyStore.a(Unknown Source)
     at iaik.security.keystore.IAIKKeyStore.engineSetKeyEntry(Unknown
Source)
     at iaik.security.KeyStore.SetKeyEntry(Unknown Source)
     at demo.SetupKeyStore.a(UnknownSource)
     at demo.SetupKeyStore.start(UnknownSource)
     at demo.setup.KeyStore.a(UnknownSource)
Hit the <Return> key.

I am using JDK1.4.
Could you help me with the problem?