[iaik-ssl]cu|| Sending data to a servlet using SSL protocol

Hello everybody!

I have the following problem: I would like to send data from a JSP page (or
from an HTML form)  to a servlet
using SSL protocol to make secure the communication. What must I do on both
client
and server side of my application?

Let's suppose I want to send a form to a servlet. Given that I want to use
SSL protocol
in the ACTION parameter of the form I would like to insert an URL like this:

https://www.mydomain.com/myservlet

To enable SSL protocol on client side (that is to say in the browser) is it
sufficient
I enable "SSL protocol" option in my Web Browser? Or must I do something
else?

About the server side: must I insert any code in my servlet (or include some
libraries) to
decrypt data it receives, or the decrypting process is carried out from the
Web Server (es. Apache)
automatically? In this second case the only thing I must do is set my Web
Server
correctly to support SSL protocol?

Thanks very much in advance!
                                          Luca