WG: [iaik-ssl]cu|| SSLTransport and iSaSiLk ME

>Hi all!

>I'm using iSaSiLk ME to establish an SSL connection between an applet
>and a servlet. Currently, I'm using the SSLTransport class, with
>constructor:

>SSLTransport(String host, int port, SSLContext context)

>However, the actual URL for my servlet is
>https://server.company.com:1111/Servlet , and the constructor for
>SSLTransport seems to only work with host = server.company.com.

>How do I configure the SSLTransport so that it will go to the directory
>"/Servlet"?

>Thanks in advance for your help.

>With kind regards,

>Lasse Badlund

Hi,

you are only opening a socket connection to the server
via SSLTransport(String host, int port, SSLContext context); All further
communications has to be done by the
so for e.g. if you want to read a specific page you have

you have to:
open socket coonection
  		.
		.
	socket = SSLTransport(String host, int port, SSLContext
context); start the handshake
	socket.startHandshake();
fetch the in- and output streams from the socket
    PrintWriter writer = new
PrintWriter(Utils.getASCIIWriter(socket.getOutputStream()));
    BufferedReader reader = new
BufferedReader(Utils.getASCIIReader(socket.getInputStream()));
..and send your HTTP requests (with the desired directory or file ) over
that stream.

    writer.println("GET /directory/file HTTP/1.0");
    writer.println();
    writer.flush();
		.
		.