AW: [iaik-ssl]cu|| SecRandom override issue

Hello,

> how I can tell iSaSiLk to use my new SeedGenerator
You have two choices:

1. Call method setRandomGenerator on the SSLContext object you are using.
This will enable your random number generator for that SSLContext object.

2. Write your own SecurityProvider (by extending class SecurityProvider
or class IaikProvider as described in
http://jcewww.iaik.at/products/isasilk/documentation/security%20provider/ind
ex.php)
and override method getSecureRandom() to return you random generator; this
will enable your random number generator as default generator to be used.