[iaik-ssl]cu|| SecRandom override issue

Hi,

I use IAIK SSL for ssl in my CORBA application and am
experiencing problems with set up speed (sslsocket.startHandShake())
which is taking too long to complete and I wish to reduce it.

On the website it is suggested that this can be improved if
I write my own Seed Generator which works faster than
iaik.security.random.SecRandom.

This is something that I would like to try but I need to know how
I can tell iSaSiLk to use my new SeedGenerator instead of
iaik.security.random.SecRandom.

Has anyone ever done this? I would really appreciate some help
here. If anyone has a skeleton java class that does this then that
would be a bonus.

Thanks, Pat