Re: [iaik-ssl]cu|| [iaik-jce] SSL Problem

Nick,

concerning your first issue,

Nick Karamer wrote:

> ssl_debug(1): Selecting CipherSuite:
> SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA

> I think the problem is with Provider, that these algos
> are not implemented in it. How this problem can be
> solved. Remember that cleint supports only these
> algorithms.

there is a jar called iaik_jce_patented.jar that needs to be in the classpath for rc4 to work (it
contains the necessary cipher implementations)
.
This jar is available to registered customers, I don't know about the evaluation version. I think
that if you use it, you must make sure yourself to not violate any licensing restrictions.

Best Regards,
David