[iaik-ssl]cu|| How to tramsmit plaintext via a SSL channel

Hi, All:
    Does anyone know how to transmit a non-encrypted data via a SSL socket. I want reduce the encrypt/decrypt time during a SSL connection, so some data not need to be encrypted. For my approach, first I have to establish a ssl connection between server and client, then partial data not need to be encrpted and sent. Does anyone know to archieve my approach?

Thanks for your kindly help......

Far EasTone Telecommunications, its subsidiaries and affiliates may review and retain incoming and outgoing electronic mail for this e-mail address

for quality assurance and regulatory compliance purposes. The confidentiality of internet e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Your transmission of electronic mail to this address represents your consent to two-way communication by internet e-mail.