[iaik-ssl] Problems with mailing list server!!! HELP!

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Luca Ventura [mailto:ventura@cli.di.unipi.it]
Inviato: giovedý 6 dicembre 2001 16.48
A: Dieter Bratko
Oggetto: Problems with mailing list server!!! HELP!

Why did I receive two e-mail from Mailing-list (iaik-jce and iaik-ssl)
server, the first one with
subject "Unsucessful Unsubscribe" and the second one with subject
"Successful Unsubscribe"??
I don't want to unsubscribe from both the mailing list and I have sent no
mails to do it!!!

I tried to subscribe a second time to both the mailing lists but after few
moments I receive
every time the two "unsubscribe" e-mail indicated above :(((((((((((( WHY?

I posted a mail with subject "PROBLEMS WITH RC4 CIPHER AND QUESTIONS ABOUT
iSaSiLk Micro Edition API"
and "HELP: PROBLEMS WITH RC4 CIPHER AND QUESTIONS ABOUT iSaSiLk Micro
Edition API" but
now I CAN'T CHECK IF I RECEIVED AN ANSWER FROM SOMEBODY because I can't be
able to keep
myself subscribed to the mailing list.  I wrote that mail to ask
clarification about
an answer that D.Bratko gave to me to a past question....

How can I do? I have checked the mailing list archive but it seems not to be
up-to-date (September 2001)!!

If I received the answer can someone forward it to me directly to the
address:

ventura@cli.di.unipi.it

please ??

In fact now I did the subscription to the mailing lists again but I am not
sure to keep
me subscribed to them for a long time :((

I hope someone can help me.

  Thanks in advance.

                                   Luca