[iaik-ssl] HOW CAN I GENERATE A SYMMETRIC KEY WITH IAIK JCE MICRO EDITION API?

Hello!

I am developing a project using IAIK-JCE (both standard and micro edition
versions) API.

I want to use a symmetric algorithm (such as RC5 or RC4) to exchange secure
data between a server
and all the clients. To do this I did the following steps:

1)The server sends its X509 certificate and the public key (RSA algorithms)
to the client when it is contacted.
2)The client parses the certificate (to authenticate the server) and gets
the public key.
3)The client generates a symmetric key (SK) with RC5 algorithm.
4)The client encodes SK with the publick key of the server and sends it to
to the server.
5)The server decodes the SK with the private key and stores it.
6)Now server and client can communicate using SK and a more powerful
symmetric algorithm (RC5 or RC4)
instead of RSA algorithm.

The client can be a MIDP 1.0 mobile device and so I must use IAIK API for
Java 2 Micro Edition Environment ("Jce-me-3.0b2"). The problem is that in
"Jce-me-3.0b2" I have found no methods or classes to generate
a symmetric key: I have found only the way to generate an RSA Key (using
"RSAKeyPairGenerator" class).

SO...HOW CAN I GENERATE  SYMMETRIC KEY WITH IAIK JCE API (MICRO EDITION
VERSION)?

Then there is another problem....

If I generate a different symmetric key for every client which is the best
way to store all the symmetric key on the server? Can I use an hashtable (in
fact I can have many connections in the same moment with many clients!)? Or
what? Note I can't use Session object because
they aren't supported in Java 2 Micro Edition environment...:-(

Thanks in advance!

                        Luca