AW: [iaik-ssl] Response Receiving Problems

Hello,

> even when i have not written a single line of code of
> mine and using all code from IAIK demos.
I have tried our OCSP Client-Server demo now. It works without any problems.
You may send a runnable source sample where we may see what´s going on.

> When i connect CertCo Outlook plugin with Demo IAIK OCSP Responder, it
> returns the headers but no complete response is there. I have attached the
> sampe response output screen here for reference. When i try to connect
> CertCo Outlook plugin, it returns the same error as with IAIK OCSP Server. I
> have really been unable to solve this problem so far. Can any one help ?
> Urgent help will be really appreciated.

Since CertCo uses our OCSP library (not for the Outlook plug in), too, I
have contacted CertCo on this issue. They have not observed problems with our
library so far. However, they may look into your problem, but will need some
customer ID version from you (it might have to do something with your OCSP
Outlook plug in configuration).