SPAM: (REVDNS)AW: [iaik-ssl] ssl light and ssl tunneling

Hello,
you may look at our new iSaSiLk Micro-Edition:

http://jcewww.iaik.at/products/betas/index.php

Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Thomas
Breitfeld
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. August 2001 21:11
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] ssl light and ssl tunneling

Hi SSL experts,

I'm just about to evaluate the API of iSaSiLklight.
I'd like to initiate a tunneld SSL connection using iSaSiLklight.
That means I intent to create the tunnel using a plain socket and then
initiallize a SSLconnection with this socket.

However, unfortunately, I can' t find an API that is capable of doing that.
I have seen that the normal SaSiLk has an API for that.

Have I missed something?
Or what is the right way of doing that?

Thanks and regards,
Thomas.