[iaik-ssl] SSLServer still there but do nothing

Hi, support,

OS: WindowsNT 4.0
Env: Orbacus4.0.5 with BiDirection +FreeSSL2.0.1+IAIK-JCE2.61c+ iSaSiLk3.03.

Thread models: threaded + thread_per_request.
Problem:
	After our server has run for about 2 to 4 hours, it refuses to
accept any new connection requests from the client side as if the SSL layer
is dead, we're saying this because we used to see ORBacus and FreeSSL debug
messages until that moment, and FSSL debug message stoped here:

ssl_debug(n): Starting handshake (iSaSiLk 3.03)...
ssl_debug(n): Sending v3 client_hello message, requesting version 3.1...

It seems that the SSLServerSocket who is doing the "accept" job is locked.
We estimate 20 clients are connected to the server when the failures are
happening.
Ever heard about such a problem?
Question:
1. Does FreeSSL2.0.1 support ORBacus4.0.5?
2.  Is it possible that too many threads are alive and a leak is happening
so that the SSL layer won't accept any connections?

UID: CA20006

Thanks,
Changski