AW: [iaik-ssl] Jigsaw-SSL2.0.1beta

Hello,

sorry, JigsawSSL has been put in public domain being no longer actively supported quite a while ago. Consequently from our side never an update has been made to more recent IAIK-JCE and iSaSiLk. So you may try if your problem is solved when using the libraries included in the JigsawSSL distribution. However, please notice that JigsawSSL is open source providing the possibility to make any changes as required.

Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Abdennebi
mohamed
Gesendet: Montag, 09. Juli 2001 02:19
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] Jigsaw-SSL2.0.1beta

Hello,

I have some problems with my Jigsaw-SSL 2.0.1beta,i
tested it with ie5.0 and netscape4.7 but connection
is always refused(even, with client-authentication
proprety to false, nothing happens).

after debuging, i realized that the "SSLCertificate"
object which is passed to "JigsawServerTrustVerifier"
class is always EMPTY, Even though my browser has a
trusted certificate(came from the same CA ).

after that I realized that the "ServerTrustVerifier"
and "SSLCertificate" classes are DEPRECATED,
is that the reason? or, there is a conflict with my
IAIK libs(iaik-jce 2.61 and iSaSiLk 3)

Thanks.