[iaik-ssl] java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host

Hello,

	I am having great difficulty getting iSaSiLk to work with a java
security manager.  I am using the HTTPClient class library in conjunction
with iaik products to make an HTTPS capable client.  The code works with no
java security manager, but gives the following error when the manager is
included in the java command line:

java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host.
        at iaik.security.ssl.Utils.a(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.o.c(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.r.f(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.x.b(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.x.a(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.r.d(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.SSLTransport.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.SSLSocket.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.sendRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2922)
        at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.handleRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2741)
        at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.setupRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2533)
        at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.Get(HTTPConnection.java:910)
        at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.Get(HTTPConnection.java:829)
        at URLReader.main(URLReader.java:58)

	I am trying to connect to an Apache Web Server using OpenSSL for
encryption.  Thanks for any help!

Bruce Goldfeder
Reston, Virginia