Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von TK Sung
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2001 03:18
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] Where is source code for SSLSocketClientFactory?

All,
I'm testing jigsaw-ssl.  jigsaw-ssl.zip includes
org.w3c.jigsaw.http.SSLSocketClientFactory, but its source code is missing
from src-ssl directory.  I'm trying to figure out ClassCastException thrown
from httpd.initializeServerSocket().  It apparently does not like being
passed httpd.  I'd appreciate if someone get me the source, or tell me how
to fix this problem. (I'm using jigsaw.zip from jigsaw-ssl in my classpath).
tk.
1{jjj?m?zzj~rz5H

smime.p7s