[iaik-ssl] Where is source code for SSLSocketClientFactory?

All,
I'm testing jigsaw-ssl.  jigsaw-ssl.zip includes org.w3c.jigsaw.http.SSLSocketClientFactory, but its source code is missing from src-ssl directory.  I'm trying to figure out ClassCastException thrown from httpd.initializeServerSocket().  It apparently does not like being passed httpd.  I'd appreciate if someone get me the source, or tell me how to fix this problem. (I'm using jigsaw.zip from jigsaw-ssl in my classpath).
tk.