[iaik-ssl] no such algorithm: SHA for provider IAIK

Hi,

I have a problem I can't solve without your help (for the moment): I've been
developing a project where an applet opens as SSL connection to a server. It
runs fine in my house, but now I have to install the project in the university
and I get this exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: No implementation for SHA or MD5:
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: no such algorithm: SHA for provider
IAIK
	at iaik.security.ssl.r.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.security.ssl.x.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.security.ssl.m.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.security.ssl.SSLTransport.setUseClientMode(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.security.ssl.SSLTransport.f(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.security.ssl.SSLTransport.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.security.ssl.SSLSocket.init(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.security.ssl.SSLSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at client.run(client.java:205)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I remember I solved this problem some time ago, but now I don't remember how I
did it. I have the same classpath in both machines (for SO and Java Plugin) and
I'm using the same version of Isasilk and iaik jce (and also for the java
plugin). This is not problem of the code, because it is exactly the same in
both machines, and I think I have the same configuration.
I also use the same security policy.

Any idea??

Thanks