RE: [iaik-ssl] Using IAIK in Jakarta-Tomcat?

I want to be able to create a secure connection between
our clients and the webserver.  I was told we were to use SSL.
The user would, for example, connect via:

	https://my_web_server/

Maybe I'm missing something important here.  As I said
earlier, I'm still in the learning stage.