[iaik-ssl] The IAIK does not handle some cipher suite properly.

I tried some secure site, when the server selects SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
or SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA suite, it seems that the data encryption is
not right, because the server always think my sample app is not a valid high
encryption secure browser;

while the server selects SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5, everything works fine, I
just don't know why, is there some bug in IAIK to handle those cipher suite
I mentioned above?

Bill