[iaik-ssl] 128-bit browser issue

Hi,

Everytime when I connect to some secure site (like some banking site) which
requires 128-bit encryption using IAIK stuff, the server turns down my
request and ask for 128-bit secure web browser.

Is there anyone who knows how to make my secure Http client as a 128-bit
client? I think the cipher suite is selected in the SSL handshaking, right?
Through the debug information, I see the web server successfully select for
instance the "SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA" cipher suite, does that mean there
is sth wrong at client side, should I do sth at client side, however I do
believe the SSLSocket will handle that as long as the SSL session is
successfully created.

Looking forward to any helpful information.

Bill