Re: [iaik-ssl] SignedContent and PrivateKey

Hi Gabriel,

When signing a message, the private key is used to sign the content,
but I don't think it is stored there. The private key is never
transmitted, that would brake the fact that it's private...

I think you can see this process in the S/Mime sources, but you'll
need an unlimited developer license for that. If you have that, you
can download the S/Mime sources.

--
Groeten / regards,
Wilco Boumans