*   From: Vadim Grinshpun <vadimg@imagine-sw.com>                         *
*   Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:16:13 -0400                                 *
*   Subject: [iaik-ssl] Profiling                                         *
* Message S/MIME properties:                                              *
*   Encrypted using:    not encrypted                                     *
*   Digitally signed:   no                                                *
*   Signature valid:    n/a                                               *
*   Signature trusted   n/a                                               *
* Compliance with policy for email addresses *:                           *
*   Encryption:         OK (None or better required)                      *
*   Digital Signature:  OK (digital signature not required)               *