From: stef.hoeben@utimaco.be [mailto:stef.hoeben@utimaco.be]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 2:30 PM
To: Paul Brown
Cc: iaik-ssl@iaik.at; iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Subject: Re: [iaik-ssl] applet + proxy

Hello Paul,

(This questions keeps popping up:). You can use:

System.setProperty("https.proxyHost", "www.proxyserver.com");
System.setProperty("https.proxyPort", "80");

in which you should change www.proxyserver.com and 80 to suite
you proxy.

Cheers, Stef

Hi

Has anyone got  either iSaSiLk-Light or iSaSiLk-Appletworking through a
firewall?

thanks

Paul