[iaik-ssl] ExtractKeys Bug? Exception- String index out of range: -61

Hi,

I tried to run ExtractKeys of iSaSiLk Light eval but always
got an exception in loadCertificate class -- even reading certificate
from IAIK's server:

C:\IAIK\iSaSiLkLight\tools>java ExtractKeys ..\demo\classes\PublicKeySto
re.java -host:jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at -rsa
Adding provider IAIK...
Downloading RSA certificate...
Opening SSL connection to jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at:443...
InputRecord locked.
OutputRecord locked.
starting handshake.
send client_hello...
v3ClientHello, version: 3.0
received server_hello...
Server doesn't want to resume a previous session.
CipherSuite selected by server: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_MD5
CompressionMethod selected by server: NULL
received Certificate...
Exception during handshaking: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException:
String
index out of range: -61
A problem occured: Fatal SSL handshake error!
Could not download RSA certificate from jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at:443!
Hit the <RETURN> key.

The stack dump follows:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException:
String ind
ex out of range: -61
        at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java, Compiled Code)
        at sun.io.ByteToCharMS950.getUnicode(ByteToCharMS950.java:39)
        at
sun.io.ByteToCharDoubleByte.convert(ByteToCharDoubleByte.java:115)
        at java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:363)
        at java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:447)
        at iaik.asn1.ASN1.a(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.asn1.ASN1.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.utils.KeyAndCertificate.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.utils.KeyAndCertificate.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at ExtractKeys.loadCertificate(ExtractKeys.java:178)
        at ExtractKeys.main(ExtractKeys.java, Compiled Code)

The same exception occurs when the class reads from a cer/der file.
The same exception occurs when I replace the 2.51 iaik_jce.jar to 2.5.

I tried to post this question to iaik-ssl@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
several times but it never worked. I don't know if this is
a bug or 3.01/2.51 new broken.

Thanks for your help,

-jc