[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[iaik-ssl] SSL Questions
I have the following questions. Hope someone with SSL expertise can help
to answer my questions.
1. Who initiate the change cipher, the client or the server?
2. Must the key exchange algorithm be a asymmetric algorithm?
3. How many secret keys are there? A different key for client and for
server? A different key for bulk encryption, key exchange, and MAC
generation? How about signature?
4. What are the different certificate types in the certificate list sent by
the server (in client certificate request)?
5. Refer to Q4, what kind of algorithm can each type of certificate support?
Does this mean that only certain algorithm can support certificates?
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Mailinglist-archive at http://jcewww.iaik.at/mailarchive/iaik-ssl/sslthreads.html
To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com with the folowing content: UNSUBSCRIBE iaik-ssl