Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Gabriel Lopez
Millan
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. August 2000 16:27
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] Policy Representation

    Hi all.

    I'm working in a PKI and I have a little question.
    I want to create Policies (RSA Key Length Size, Key Algorithm Type,
etc).      Similar to X509Extension, each extension has a OID (unique
identifier) and have a ASN1 representation.
    There is OIDs for Policies?
    There is a document where I can find documentation?
    Should I define my own OID and my own ASN1 representation?

    Thanks, Gabi.