[iaik-ssl] help me..to run SSLServer..

I am trying to run SSLServer and SSLClient prog. described in the
isasilk.doc  word
document..

but am getting this error..

E:\sslimpl>java -classpath iaik_jce_full.jar;iaik_ssl.jar;idea.jar;.;
SSLServer
***
***
***             Welcome to the IAIK SSL (iSaSiLk) Library
***
***
***
*** This version of iSaSiLk is licensed for educational and research use

***
*** and evaluation only. Commercial use of this software is prohibited.
***
*** For details please see http://jcewww.iaik.at/legal/license.htm .
***
*** This message does not appear in the registered commercial version.
***
***
***

IOException: certs/serverRSA1024.der (The system cannot find the file
specified)

No server certs found!

E:\sslimpl>

help me..coz inside certs folder no file as  certs/serverRSA1024.der or
serverDSA1024.der or certs/serverDH1024.der
how to generate these certificate file..or how to move now..

Shashank