From: Gregory Stark
To: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 3:23 AM
Subject: [iaik-ssl] Problems connecting to sites using VeriSign

I read the post in the archives with subject "Problems connecting to sites
using VeriSign" because I had the exact same problem. The response said that
in fact the Verisign certificate was expired, but when I went to the
https://www.verisign.com:443 with IE5 and examined the certificates from
IE5's interface, both of the certificates in the hierarchy appeared to be
current.

 Greg Stark
 gstark@whovision.com