[iaik-ssl] Problems connecting to sites using VeriSign

I read the post in the archives with subject "Problems connecting to sites using VeriSign" because I had the exact same problem. The response said that in fact the Verisign certificate was expired, but when I went to the https://www.verisign.com:443 with IE5 and examined the certificates from IE5's interface, both of the certificates in the hierarchy appeared to be current.

 Greg Stark
 gstark@whovision.com