[iaik-ssl] Problem sending data to an OpenSSL .9.4 server

Hi,

I'm using IAIK-iSaSilk 3.0 along with IAIK-JCE 2.51 to talk to an
OpenSSL .9.4 server with NO_IDEA, NO_RC5, NO_RSA options on the
OpenSSL server.  I am able to complete the SSL handshake successfully
(see below for debug stream) but when I send data the OpenSSL server
only receives 512 bytes.  I've tried sending 520 bytes and 776 bytes
and the server only receives the first 512 bytes.  I don't have access
to the server source as the server is being hosted by another company.

I know that I am writing out the right amount of data since if I send
the same data across a normal socket with no SSL, then all the data is
sent to their unencrypted port.  I tried calling flush() on the
OutputStream even though the default should be to autoFlush but the
same problem occurs.

Here is the code I use to connect to the SSL server:

 IAIK.addAsProvider(true);
 new AlgorithmID("1.2.840.10040.4.1", "DSA", "DSA");

 SSLClientContext context = new SSLClientContext();
 context.setCacheTerminatedSessions(true);
 SSLSocket sock = new SSLSocket(host, port, context);
 sock.setDebugStream(System.out);
 sock.startHandshake();

 OutputStream out = sock.getOutputStream();
 InputStream in = sock.getInputStream();

The company hosting the SSL server has OpenSSL clients which work with
their server.  I downloaded and recompiled the .9.4 OpenSSL with the
same options as their server and tested successfully with the openssl
s_server and IAIK-iSaSilk.

I'm new to iSaSilk so I expect that I'm doing something wrong here,
hopefully you will give me a clue as to what that might be.

Regards,
Rory

adding Provider IAIK...

Java version number: 1.2.2
Java compiler: symcjit
Java vendor-specific string: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java vendor URL: http://java.sun.com/
Java installation directory: d:\jdk1.2.2\jre
Java class format version number: 46.0
Java class path: .
Operating system name: Windows NT
Operating system architecture: x86
Operating system version: 5.0

Installed security providers providers:

Provider 1: IAIK  version: 2.5100000000000002
Provider 2: SUN  version: 1.2
***                                                                      ***
***             Welcome to the IAIK SSL (iSaSiLk) Library                ***
***                                                                      ***
*** This version of iSaSiLk is licensed for educational and research use ***
*** and evaluation only. Commercial use of this software is prohibited.  ***
*** For details please see http://jcewww.iaik.at/legal/license.htm .     ***
*** This message does not appear in the registered commercial version.   ***
***                                                                      ***

ssl_debug(1): Starting handshake...
ssl_debug(1): Sending v3 client_hello message, requesting version 3.1...
ssl_debug(1): Received v3 server_hello handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Server selected SSL version 3.0.
ssl_debug(1): Server created new session ...
ssl_debug(1): CipherSuite selected by server: SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
ssl_debug(1): CompressionMethod selected by server: NULL
ssl_debug(1): Received certificate handshake message with server certificate.
ssl_debug(1): Server sent a 512 bit DSA certificate, chain has 1 elements.
ssl_debug(1): ChainVerifier: No trusted certificate found, OK anyway.
ssl_debug(1): Received server_key_exchange handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Received server_hello_done handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Sending client_key_exchange handshake message (512 bit)...
ssl_debug(1): Sending change_cipher_spec message...
ssl_debug(1): Sending finished message...
ssl_debug(1): Received change_cipher_spec message.
ssl_debug(1): Received finished message.
ssl_debug(1): Session not cached (empty session id).
ssl_debug(1): Handshake completed.