Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Stef Hoeben
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. April 2000 10:26
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] "can't parse PublicKeyInfo" CertificateException in
handshake

Hello,

when we do connect to a HTTPS server, we get a
"can"t parse PublicKeyInfo" java.security.cert.CertificateException
during the handshake (no client authentication is required). We got
the same error when connecting to 2 different servers.

Guess this is a classic error but I can't find any info about it in the
archives or API.
We don't have the root CA of the server cert in advance, does it
have anything to do with this? I'm using iSaSiLk 3.0 on WNT.

Greetings, Stef