From: Thomas Ernst
To: iaik-ssl@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 9:19 AM
Subject: [iaik-ssl] https and iSaSiLk

In addition to http support, we would like to have https support in our
application. Out HTTP transport layer is currently based on the JDK
infrastructure (java.net.* etc.). Is it possible to enhance this
infrastructure by using iSaSiLk or would we have to switch to JigsawSSL
which obviously uses with iSaSiLk.

Thanks for any hint

Thomas