From: Choo Chong Cher
To: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 8:18 PM
Subject: [iaik-ssl] KeyandCertificate format

Hi,

I am using the iaik JCE2.0 and SSL in conjunction with ORBacus. One problem
I have is that this older version of JCE and SSL only accepts
keyandCertificate format. Is that correct ? Is there some existing classes
lying somewhere which I can use to read a X.509 certificate and convert it
to keyandcertificate format ?

Thank you