From: Rahul.Dwivedi@Vashimail.ltitl.com
To: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 4:15 AM
Subject: [iaik-ssl] writing certificate into outputstream,....

Hi all, I need to write a certificate object into output stream that has
to be read by the client in a client-server appl.
I know it can be done by using object writer and reader but is there any
way to fetch some details from cert. object and write into the stream in
bytes which than can be read and used to recreate the cert. at the other
end..., without using object reader and writer....

thanks in advance..
rahul