[iaik-ssl] Digital Signature with iSaSiLk

Hi,

I implemented a simple client/server authentication using the digital
signature DSA. The  private/public
keys were generated using DSA and I used them for signing/verification
purposes.
I used the Sun JCE for this purpose.
Now, I would like to shift my implementation to SSL using iaik.
Well.. I read the manuel and I understand all what I have to do is to
build the secure socket instead
of normal java sockets...And that I have to supply the proper handshake
algorithms to the
context object... So far so good....
Now I wonder how can I precise the signature functionalities... I am a
little bit puzzled ...
Does anyone have implemented a code using the digital signature with
iaik?

Thanks for help.

Leila Ismail