[iaik-ssl] Random Generator from other Provider

In an SSLServerContext with a different Security Provider set by
    serverContext.setSecurityProvider(myProvider)
I expected that the method
    serverContext.getRandomGenerator()
returns the same SecureRandom object that you can get from
    myProvider.getSecureRandom(),
but it doesn't: it seems to return a default one (in my case SUN's).
I had to do
    serverContext.setRandomGenerator(myProvider.getSecureRandom())
before
    serverContext.getRandomGenerator()
to get the one I want.

Was I right in my expectation and is this a bug, or have I missed something
in the documentation? I am using iSaSiLk 2.51.

Benne de Weger

=== Office: ==================================
       Concord-Eracom Nederland BV
       Crown Building South, Hullenbergweg 355
       1101 CP Amsterdam Zuid-Oost, The Netherlands
       e-mail: deweger@concord-eracom.nl
       web:    www.concord-eracom.com
       phone:  (020) 3116540 (+31 20 3116540)
       fax:    (020) 3116541 (+31 20 3116541)
When it comes to information security, we talk business:
PCVault - Workstation and Notebook Hard Disk Encryption
SECLAN - Corporate Network Disk Encryption
SMAILE - Secure Mail Extension for MS Exchange + Outlook 97/98
CSA 7000 - Encryption Adapter (now with JAVA  - JCA/JCE Provider)
ESM 2000 - Eracom Security Module (with VISA/Mastercard Support)
Several CA - E-Commerce Products are in the pre-production stage
Consulting Services