Re: [iaik-ssl] iSaSiLK 2.5 (SSL) User Manual and Reading in a Signed Certificate

> I am trying to look for a copy of the iSaIiLK 2.5  User Manual. Could
anyone tell me where it is ?
It can be downloaded from http://jcewww.iaik.at/iSaSiLk/document.htm. Notice
that it only covers iSaSiLk 2.5 final and has not been updated yet to later
versions.

>Another question I have is that I have generated my onw CA Certificate and
User Certificate using Baltimore PKI tool. The >Certificate seems to be ok
and I can install it to Netscape. The certifcicate is in .der format. I
tried using the following method to read >the certificate but received

From the error output, there seems to be a problem with the
CRLDistributionPoints encoding. If you would send the cert to me, I may look
into this.

Regards