[iaik-ssl] suggestions...

How about writing some utilities for accessing certificates in cert7.db
and key3.db in netscape and for reading from the register in explorer? I
think they would be appreciated (btw, I have to do something similar, so
if you have any hint or you know someone else has already done the
job... let me know... :))

Riccardo Conturbia
If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track
I'll be the moon that shines on your path
The sun may blind our eyes I'll pray the skies above
For snow to fall on the sahara

			Anggun - Snow on the Sahara -