[iaik-ssl] HttpsURLConnection again

Thanks a lot.  Now I add three lines

/* the lines I added*/
SSLClientContext context = new SSLClientContext();
context.setCacheTerminatedSessions(true);
con.setSSLContext(context);

/*the previous line*/
PrintWriter http_out = new PrintWriter(new BufferedWriter(new OutputStreamWriter(con.getOutputStream())));

But I got the same result.  I found some of the errors are "iaik.security.ssl.p.a(Unknown Source)", so what's the meaning of
"Unknown Source", does it mean my iaik_ssl.jar and w3c_http.jar are not complete or due to some other reasons?  Please give me help.
Thank you very much.

Ron