Re: [iaik-ssl] Library locked in multithread environment if one ip connection is blocked

Hi

I have found a workaround. There must be a bug inside w3c_http.jar, or inside the
HttpsURLConnection. If I use only a SSLSocket and program the HTTP protocol by myself,
no blocking will occur, also if there is no response from one ore more servers.

I have now made a stresstest and all works fine. Only one new thing happen now:
If I access with paralle threads under strong load (=many threads) the same server,
from time to time I got the following error:

iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: V2 mac verification error

Any idea what this is ?