[iaik-ssl] help on SampleClientTrustDecider

Hi, I have two questions about SampleClientTrustDecider:

1) If I correctly understand, isTrustedPeer verify that the server
certificate chain is consistent. But what if I want to accept
connections only with servers certified by a particular set of CA?

2) In SampleClientTrustDecider different kind of certificates are
supported (rsa, dh, etc...). If I have only one type of certificate, can
I ignore the parameter certificateTypes in getCertificate method?

Thank you!

Riccardo Conturbia