[iaik-ssl] missing method in iasilk 3.0?

Hello,

I have upgraded to isasilk 3.0 and am now trying to recompile my code with
the new libraries.  I am receiving the following error:

GlobusServerTrustDecider.java:162: No method matching
getX509Certificate(byte[]) found in class
iaik.security.ssl.SecurityProvider.

x509Cert =
SecurityProvider.getSecurityProvider().getX509Certificate(certificate.getEncoded());

I looked in the APIs and this method still seemed to be there.  Has it
been replaced, and if so, what would the alternative be?

Thank you,
Helen Rehn