[iaik-ssl] POST and SSLSocket problem

Hi  everybody,

I use iSaSiLk3beta2 for an uploading application which consist to send files
to the server.

So I open an  SSLSocket with the POST request in it. With http and java's Sockets it works very well.
With https, GET requests don't have any problem, but with the POST method I have
the following message from the HAHTsite server:

 "The MIME format of the request in invalid.
   No REQUEST_METHOD value was available to get the interface method "

 I don't use the HttpsUrlConnection because of the file contents I must to transfer.
 I don't know if it is possible with UrlConnection.

  The request I send in the SSLSocket is the following:

 ---------------------
   POST  <urlAccesCgi>  HTTP/1.0
   Host:  <serveur> \
   Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png, */*
   Accept-Encoding: gzip

    < file data >

 10

 Thank you for your help,