[iaik-ssl] ISaSiLkLight-2.0 and Export RSA

I've just bought a toolkit and are trying to use the iSaSiLkLight-2.0 version. When
looking at what the library supports and the ChipherSuite that we have on the server, I'm confused. I don't know how to proceed.

On our server we have an SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5 certificate and the light version don't support any export
certificates, so how do i procceed ???

* Can I change the light version to support this cert or
* Can I get another cert for our server that would solve the problem ?

Please advice ?
/Magnus