Re: [iaik-ssl] iSaSiLk on OS/390

I am not sure if this solves the problem. I am using iSaSiLk 2.51 which does
not support TLS, so I always use SSL 3.0.
Do demo.client.SSLClient and demo.server.SSLServer run successfully in your
environment when you have the Cp1047 encoding on the server side and the
default NT encoding on the client side (encoding classes are attached)?

Regards

Thomas Ernst

> I found a character encoding problem, but it does not have anything to do
> with certificates so I am not sure it is what you mean. Anyway, it should
> go away when you disable TLS and use SSL 3.0 instead.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.
>
> Andreas Sterbenz              mailto:Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at

cp1047.zip