Re: AW: AW: AW: [iaik-ssl] iSaSiLk w/o RSA talking to SSL web server

Peter Lipp wrote:

> > SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
> Another option you might look at would be to put something like our
> Proxy-Tunnel in front of your Server, which speaks all ciphersuites
> (except the RSA ones if necessary :-)

I'm not sure I follow how this would work.  Are you suggesting something
like the following:

[my app] --http--> [Proxy-Tunnel] --https--> [Web Server]

If so, how will this work if the Proxy-Tunnel does not support any RSA
based ciphers?  The problem in my situation, as I understand it, is that
the Netscape Enterprise SSL web server *only* supports RSA based
ciphers.  Which means that anything that wishes to talk to the web
server will have to support an RSA based cipher.  Can IAIK sell me a set
of Proxy-Tunnel licenses that incorporate RSA based algorithms?  If so,
then I'm interested in hearing more...

BTW, I just downloaded the Proxy-Tunnel executable off your website.
Unfortunately, it seems to only come as a Windows executable?  Is that
correct?  What I got was a file called ProxyTunnelV1.70.exe.

Thomas Dorris