Re: AW: [iaik-ssl] iSaSiLk w/o RSA talking to SSL web server

Also, there is an issue with the RC4 cipher. It is not patentable since it
was published by an (disgruntled?) employee before anything could be done.
However, RSA, which is now run by a bunch of lawyers, still considers it a
Trade Secret. And if you use it without a license, they politely say they
will drag you into court. The idea is that you may win, but it will cost
you more than their license fee. Only lawyers make money is the motto
here.

Cheers,
-Polar