[iaik-ssl] How to prevent storage of SSL session information?

HI,

I've installed IAIK-JigsawSSL with mandatory client authentication. I
observe that once I establish a SSL session , the state is being stored.
That is, after I visit other websites, if I come back to my JigsawSSL web
page, client authentication is not being asked and information from
previous session is being used to continue the SSL connection.
How do I prevent this?? How can I make the JigsawSSL server ask for
client-authentication everytime I access a secure webpage on it??

Thanks in advance
-bharath